Sunday, September 11, 2005

Operation Inauguration

well if your one of those people who likes to read stuff im sorry because i took pictures of stuff and now i will tell the story of me asking alyssa to the inaugural with a whole bunch of pictures...its pretty much exactly like my xanga,

i built a cake and my mom drove us to alyssas street and left us pretty far away from her house and cameron rode his bike to her house with me on the pegs carrying the cake, Image hosted by Photobucket.com and i dropped it off at her house and knocked and ran behind a truck to see if she had gotten it yet Image hosted by Photobucket.com and after i had made sure she got it we made a speedy getaway on camerons bike Image hosted by Photobucket.com and heres the somewhat behind the scenes pics
cake:Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and cameron with cake:Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home